"And He {Christ} is before all things and in Him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Re-commitment
So I remembered the other day that we have this thing called a blog site and I haven't updated in a while. Its not that I don't want to update it, I continually think of topics or things that I could write but it just never seems to make it to print. Probably because a post a snip-it of it in a status update on Facebook and it "scratches" the itch of writing on said subject or update. However, that's really not what I want or desire. I think it really boils down to having to make it more of a priority and it often gets cut from the list by other things demanding my time and energy {or when I get a free moment to be able to sit and think and write, I don't have the energy or wear with all to do it}. However, God's doing some awesome stuff on our team here and I want to share it. I also want to keep folks updated on our adorable little girls and family life here. So here is once again I attempt to motivate myself to start blogging again! I'll put a few posts together on the events of the last several months. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment