"And He {Christ} is before all things and in Him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Singing Praises from the Jungle
So one of the major struggles for me (Crystal) living in Iquitos has been the heat and humidity here. Now I've lived in hot countries before in my life but Iquitos really just tops in all. I've told Jeremy on numberous occassions that its just really hard for me to show the love of Christ to others when I'm in a chronic state of agitation from being so hot. With that said, I know what to sing Praises to the Father for the AMAZINGLY cool weather that we've been blessed with in Iquitos over the past few months. I know that its not going to last forever but its lasted way longer than I expected and its even surprised our national friends too! I wake up each morning thinking, will God bless me with another day of cool weather!?! Its been awesome and I will say its helped me love living here even more! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment